Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3
As a Lead Adult Care Worker apprentice you will benefit from:
- Learning to manage a team; how to provide supervision, leadership and guidance whilst ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, expected standards and behaviours.
- Knowledge of staff performance management; delegation & conflict resolution.
- The highest quality of teaching by friendly, experienced staff.
- Flexible patterns of work based learning to suit you and your organisation’s needs.
- Sector & CQC best practice knowledge.
Apprentices must hold a Level 2 in English and maths prior to their end point assessment. The Care Certificate must also be achieved as part of this standard. Contact our fabulous customer service team who are ready to answer your questions & arrange a meeting to discuss how you can enrol onto our programme.